Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Windy Wednesday



Last night was not a good night for healthy eats or my wallet.  I attended a friends Lia Sophia party where I ate LOTS of pineapple, a few lemon squares, a glass of wine, and 2 slices of bbq chicken pizza.  It could have been worse but it wasn't anything to brag blog about.  I will have to refocus tonight on healthy clean eats!  I also bought a few pieces of jewelry because I am a sucker for cheap jewelry   


A Knot ring



a chunky necklace


and a long necklace that I wore today with- surprise surprise- colored skinny jeans.  





I was feeling a little guilty about the greasy pizza so Olive and I got a 2 mile walk in this morning to ease some guilt and (still) very sore muscles.  Monday night's HIIT class, Tuesdays 5 mile run and riding three crazy horses is leaving for a really sore Wednesday.   I am considering some yoga today to loosen up some muscles.  I am pretty bad/awkward at yoga so I will probably do it in the comfort of my own room behind  closed doors. 


This morning the sun was shining and the birds were chirping, but like any New England Spring day that didn't last long.  
I am not sure about the rest of the world, but today is now a cold and windy day.  The sun is out but I am fairly certain one of these gusts could knock me off my feet. 

Sort of like this.  



At first I thought this was really cruel, and then I thought it was hysterical.  Like laughing at my desk uncontrollably hysterical.  I may have watched it four times already.   

I hope everyone is enjoying their windy Wednesday.  I am because its a break day hump day and half way through the work week.  Come on Friday! 

2 comments :

  1. I hear you on the food guilt, but try not to let it get you down! life is about indulging once in awhile! I love your jewelry btw! I'm a sucker for cheap jewelry too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wasn't even like calorie/fat guilt it was I feel disgusting I am sick to my stomach guilt! - I can't even think about lemon bars without wanting to be ill. I just consumed so much so fast and then the pizza came and I literally went right to bed because I thought I was going to be sick. I think it was a combo from all of the sugar in the lemon bars and the odd variety of things- y u c k .

    And thanks! I am so excited for the ring to come in

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat!